Thursday, December 10, 2009

32 Weeks!!



Do you see that cute little face? I am now 32 weeks Pregnant, and quite frankly the last two weeks has been the hardest. I had a kidney infection, which is now thankfully cleared up. Then Monday I fell down the stairs after a snow storm, I landed on my butt, and elbow, which means I have a bruised tailbone and a bruised up elbow. I am extremely sore which makes it just so much fun trying to keep up on housework. But other than that Joshua looks amazing. We had an ultrasound Monday morning (before my fall) and he is measuring right where he should be and was 3lbs 1 oz at that time. However they gain anywhere from 1/2 lb to a lb every week now, I am suspecting he will be around 7 1/2 pounds myself, just my guess. He is in the vertex position so he is locked in and ready to go, although we still have 6-8 weeks to go. I have my appointment tomorrow and am interested to start talking to my doctor about labor and delievery, what I want, as well as care for Josh after he is born. I am getting more and more excited to meet my little man!! (I think he looks like his daddy!!!)

0 comments: