Wednesday, December 30, 2009

35/35

Can we believe it? I am now 35 weeks Pregnant with 35 days to go. I had an appointment last Tuesday (12/22) and Doctor Nowicki pretty much told me that I have the all clear to go into labor anytime after my 36 week appointment which is next Tuesday (1/5). Scary. However, it got me thinking about all the stuff I still have to do before Joshua gets here. I have gotten two things of the list done...the biggest one is just getting my house finished cleaned up..which will take me all of a couple of hours when I finally get the energy to get that done.
We also get to have fun next Wednesday if Landon gets it off, he gets to go have steroid shots in his lower back...oh joy, thank goodness I am not allowed in the room when its done (because they have to use xray equipment) so I won't be squirming and freaking out about the whole thing...although I really wish I could be there to support him like he has supported me so many times and is about to do the biggest support job of his life in a few weeks...
Apart from that there is really nothing exciting going on in the Wigginton household, we are just patiently (okay maybe not so patiently) awaiting the arrival of our little boy, so that we can finally see his face and love him more than we already do... so here is goes 35 days to go!!!

0 comments: