Monday, February 14, 2011

Another Year

I made a New Years Resolution to blog more often. Yeah, it really worked out.
Anyways but I am going to start doing it now, better late than never right?

Josh Turned a Year old Jan. 25th I cannot believe my little tiny baby is 1 year old already, he is walking, and trying to start talking. He says, momma, dadda, lj, and shakes his head no and ocassionaly we hear things that sound like Dog, and Cookie. And we are working on saying Na-Na for grandma.

Landon is still working for Weatherford and work has finally picked up it was really really slow there for a while and we were quite worried about finances

I just went back to school the middle of January and finally declared my major as an Elementary School Teacher. At the latest I'll be graduating in May of 2013 with my BA! I sure cannot wait.

Here are some pictures of what has happened since November :-)

Monkey's 1st Birthday
Thanksgiving
We took some handsome pictures

Christmas!!


0 comments: