Monday, November 01, 2010

My vent for the time being

First I want to say if you don't agree with me,,, awesome that's your opinon but these are mine and I am sick of holding them back and I am about to explode!!!!!

First... I am a formula feeding, disposible diaper, here is a taste of my food, sleep in my bed, not going to hold you 24/7 mommy.

I tried breastfeeding, it was not for me. It's hard, very hard, and I tried but it was not what worked for my family and I, because... I like my sleep to much, does that make me a bad mommy????

I was scheduled to be enduced 1 week before my due date, not for medical reasons but because I was done and needed to make sure that my husband would make it to our sons birth. Was I enduced? NO! Josh came on his own two days before. But apparrently this makes me a bad mom.

We DO NOT EAT ORGANIC!!! sorry but I was raised on non-organic and I turned out just fine, nice and healthy with no allergies!!!!

........

Next,

........
I LOVE my cousin and am sooooo sick and tired of hearing people talk about her like she doesnt exist or is not there. She has made mistakes, she knows this but remember... ITS HER LIFE NOT YOURS....ITS HER BODY NOT YOURS.... so, before you go talking s*&# on her, look in the mirror and take a look at yourself!

.....
Next,
......

I am so sick of hearing people complain that they dont have money...then complain when they have to work...well in order to have money you have to work.

Also, what bugs the crap out of me is when people are struggling financially but, the woman (who it is 9/10) refuses to go out and get a job, because they want to be home with the kids. This bugs me more when the family is taking assistance...I  understand some people need assistance...I actually applyed for it when Landon and I were having issues.... People need it when both are working. However....DO NOT i repeat DO NOT complain to me when you are broke and cannot afford to go out and do something because you are too lazy to get up off your butt and get a job!!!!!!! McDonalds is hiring and well quite frankly, your children's health and making sure they have food on the table comes before your going out and buying toys.

for example, right now, Landon and I are tight on money right now, so I am in the process of looking for a job to help it not be so tight every month. When things get better I will go back to being a stay at home mom and student.

0 comments: