Sunday, August 22, 2010

Woah...

I cannot believe that it has almost been 7 mo. since my little boy came into this world. He will be 7 months old on August 25th 2010 at 4:19pm.

He is my little ball of energy!!!

Our milestones so far include, Smiling, Rolling over, holding our own bottle, sittin up for short periods of time, putting weight on our legs, squeling, laughing, giggles, knowing who mom, grandma, grandpa, dad, etc. is, and just in the last few weeks our little man has become an "inchworm" he is now offically MOBILE!!!!!!!! sooooo scary.

We love our baby food, we dont like green beans or peas, but we love everything else!!! We really love sweet potatos!!! We have moved up to Stage 2 foods and love Apple and Blackberries, and Oatmeal with Banana!!

I cannot wait to see how much he grows in the next few months he was only 13lbs 6.5oz at his last dr. appointment, but 27.5 inches long!


If i was patient enough I would upload some pictures!

0 comments: