Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The last 3 months

The last three months have been a rollercoaster ride. When Landon told me he wanted a divorce my whole world shattered into a million pieces!! I was a hollow shell... If you saw me just after Mike passed away... I was THAT bad. I just had a hard time and began working and getting things ready to go to Idaho to stay there and go to school.

Over the last three months I fully believe there was a higher power involved, Landon and I are back together, We just moved back in with each other Sunday night. It is still hard knowing he has the power to knock me down to that point.

Josh will be 6 months on Sunday, we are blessing him into the LDS church. My family will be here and so I'll have to get pictures!!

Josh is growing fast, he got sick so we had to take him in and at last check about a month ago he weighed in at 12lbs 3 oz.... so he still had not broke the double birth weight. We have started veggies and fruits and he LOVES them!!!!! He is trying so hard to sit up on his own, he giggles histarically at animals, smiles, rolls ALL over the place, scoots, holds his own bottle and best of all... we are ALMOST sleeping for a FULL night in our OWN bed!!! YAY!!!!


Escaping Aunt Kristen and Mommy!

My Sad Face

I LOVE squeky hunting with Grandma and Grandpa

Peaches are MmMm Good!

Cousin Rhett (10 Days) Joshua (5mo 1 day)


This is my Happy Face!!!

0 comments: