Saturday, April 17, 2010

Insert Interesting Attention Grabbing Title Here

It has been a long few weeks.
We Finally have a new place that we are pretty much moved into we just have to make the jump from sleeping at my mom's to sleeping there, which will happen as soon as the bed is put together tomorrow night probably...might happen more like Monday ha ha ha.

It's been almost three months since Joshua was born, and he is growing up so fast, he is FINALLY starting to chunk out a little bit... and I am not feeding him on my schedule anymore I am letting him tell me when he wants to eat which is every 3 to 4 hours and is now up to 2.5 to 3.5 oz a feeding. He sleeps from 11 to 5 every night so I get around 6 hours of sleep a night then he crashes again till 7. But that is with him sleeping with me, which is coming to an end as soon as I get a baby monitor!! That could get fun and I could be REALLY tired when that happens.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
This is Josh in his wagon he got from the Easter Bunny (Grandma and Grandpa A.) with his Elk piggy bank and his play bow.

Joshua loves the fire!!!! I am in SOOOO Much trouble when he gets mobile...His daddy was/is a pyro too!!


0 comments: