Monday, March 15, 2010

6 weeks ago...

6 weeks ago...
@ 4:19pm I was handed the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...
i saw my husband become a father
my whole life changed.

Its amazing how quickly the time goes by. I wouldn't change the last 6 1/2 weeks for anything. Josh is such a mellow baby. I am a very very lucky mommy and I know this. He sleeps for 4+ hours at a time at night and only fusses when he is sleepy or hungry and if he is sick.

He is starting to lift his head up more and more everyday, and one of those things every new parent looks forward to is that first smile...and oh boy.. His first smile came at 4:30am after two hours of being wide awake and mommy crying because I was soooo sleepy, he looked at me gave me this look like whats wrong and smiled the biggest toothless grin you have ever seen in your life... It made that morning all the more worth it!!!


He is growing up soooo fast I really cannot believe he is almost two months old already!!! He is my pride and joy and holds every little piece of my heart... well him and his daddy share it!!

I love both my boys!!!!!!!!
Now I am going to bed to get some shut eye before the little guy wakes up again in a few hours!!!


0 comments: