Wednesday, November 18, 2009

29 Weeks Down! 11 to go

My Belly at 29 Weeks!
In the last few weeks we have been to the doctor more times then I would like to count. First on Friday the 13th we went to see Dr. Nowicki for our 28 week checkup on Josh and I. I have gained 10lbs in the last month which puts me at 20 lbs total for the last 29 weeks. My uterus is still measuring big, so in good news we get another ultrasound on the 7th of December I'll be 31wks 5 days at that point, they just want to make sure that Josh isn't going to be a 15lb baby. The same day we went to the orthopedic surgeon for landon, he hurt his hip back when he played football and it has really started to bug him. So, we got there and well we had to get him an arthogram, and MRI. We spent almost 3 hours in the Radiology department in the hospital for that... I am REALLY not looking forward to the bill on that, but at least we will know what is wrong with his hip and can start looking at ways to make it better for him.



So as I sit here thinking I cannot believe how close my little prince is to being here... my schedule for the next few weeks goes as follows

Nov. 20-22 Pinedale to See Landon

Nov. 25-29 Pocatello for Thanksgiving and baby shower and christmas shopping

Dec. 4-6 Pinedale to see landon

Dec. 7- Ultrasound and Spanish Final

Dec. 8-12- Psychology Presentation and Final, English Final and Biology Final

Dec. 12- Baby Shower in Evanston

Dec. 17th- Landon comes home for days off

Dec. 25th- CHRISTMAS

Jan. 1st- New Years

Jan. 20th- Spring Semester Starts

Jan 20th- Feb 3rd- Josh could be here :D



CRAZY!!!!!! C: thank goodness for family!

0 comments: