Thursday, October 01, 2009

22 Weeks

I am getting ready already again for my next appointment. I don't get to go until the 20th of October but I have just over two weeks to go. However, I am ready to go because it's one more appointment down and 3 months to go, but I have to do my Gluclose screening, which if you don't know. Pretty much I go in drink some NASTY drink and then wait for an hour go have my blood drawn to make sure that I dont have Gestational Diabetes. I am not too worried about having it as all my other tests have come back clean and clear!
Josh is getting really strong too!!! He is 22 weeks and 2 days today which means he is almost a foot long and he weighed just under a pound two a week ago so he probably weighs a pound now. I feel him everyday, his favorite time to move seems to be about 2 or 3 am when I am sound asleep, as I have been told by Landon he loves kicking landons back. Another thing is its quite funny to watch when i am in the shower and watch my belly almost double in size, Josh is already a water baby C: ... We certainly cannot wait to meet him and cannot wait to meet my neice in November and my neice or nephew in March!! I also cannot wait to see all of my friends and family's babys as they are born within the next 3-5 months!!

0 comments: