Thursday, September 24, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound

We had our 20 week Ultrasound on Tuesday~!
the whole thing was pretty awesome...our tech wasn't the greatest in the world but it was still fun to see how much little Josh has grown in just 5 weeks!
We got there and they wisked us right back into the Ultrasound room.
It didnt take long for her to get some good shots of Josh.
My mom and Landon were enjoying the time looking at Josh
He was kicking and moving, however wouldn't roll or move his arms for the tech
He was laying with his head up by my ribs and butt near my cervix...which means at the moment he is breech.
His arms were crossed across his chest and he was sucking his thumb.
He has two of everything he needs two of
10 fingers and 10 toes
two eyes
and his heart has all four chambers! All looks good and I know I can't wait for the next 19 weeks to hurry by so i can finally meet and hold my son!





0 comments: